Guitar Acoustic: Prestige (Teisco) electric near Des Moines for $20

Friday, March 19, 2010

Prestige (Teisco) electric near Des Moines for $20

Nothing to get too excited about but a fun lil vintage electric for only $20.   I think this is a Prestige - sorta like a Kent or other Teisco made department store guitar.  I usually ignore the classical guitars in these listings - I don't play them myself and there is no such thing as a decent cheap classical guitar.  

********************************************************

2 Guitars for sale - $20 (oskaloosa ia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-16, 6:06PM CDT

Reply to: sale-93fhb-1647399467@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have two Guitars for sale.

Location: oskaloosa ia

No comments:

Post a Comment