Guitar Acoustic: 1967 Silvertone Bass in Western KY for $200

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1967 Silvertone Bass in Western KY for $200

I think this is a Danelectro / Coral bass - too bad it's been repainted but with a White base coat you can always paint it another color that you like (Sea Foam Green comes to mind) - I listed one of these a few months  back - apparently these are pretty nice bass guitars.

*************************************************

1967 Silvertone Bass - $200 (Hopkinsville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-22, 3:22PM EST

Reply to: sale-kjssw-1612857375@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a repainted 1967 Silvertone 4 string bass. When I got this bass it had half of the paint stripped off and was in bad need of TLC. I stripped it completly down to wood and repainted it white(I didn't plan on selling it, and it still needs a little more TLC as I am NOT a pro painter by any means). It has new strings and all of the hardware has been cleaned up and polished. These go for $400-$500 on ebay with heavy damage. I'm asking $200 for mine. I do not have a case for it or a gig bag. I have a Kramer KA22R amp and cable(I believe its 10ft.) that I would be willing to throw in for an extra $65. If you're interested let me know. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
Location: Hopkinsville

No comments:

Post a Comment