Guitar Acoustic: Emmons Mid-60's Pedal Steel in CA for $500

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emmons Mid-60's Pedal Steel in CA for $500

Let me preface this by saying I am not any kind of expert on Lap Steels (actually I am not even an expert on electric guitars in general) but I do know that the Emmons (aka Buddy Emmons) brand steels are well-known as good steel guitars (along with Sho-Bud).  This one looks like a junior model since it only has 3 pedals and I don't think it has any knee levers (I really can't tell from the pics).  But the mid 1960's models of steels are very much in demand so this may be a good deal if you know them better than me.  Good luck.

**************************



Steel Guitar - $500 (Atwater)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-06-29, 9:04AM PDT

Reply to: sale-kb7sq-1817169197@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1960's Steel Petal Guitar Emmons Ex. Cond. with hard case. $500 or B/O

Call 209-769-7812. Thanks for looking

Location: Atwater   

No comments:

Post a Comment